The panel UNI 12845 / UNI 9490 allows automatic or manual control of fire engines.
The optimization in the construction has allowed to obtain an excellent quality / price ratio while maintaining high quality components and advanced technology.
All installation operations have been greatly simplified.
Manufactured in steel sheet carpentry with painting made of thermosetting powders of RAL 7035 gray peel color (or according to customer specifications) guaranteeing the maximum result in terms of resistance to atmospheric agents, scratches and fingerprints
- Brand Schneider ; Wall version
DIMENSIONS : H 500 x L 400 x D 200 mm
- 2 Automatic electronic battery chargers
- 12 or 24 VDC 3 AMP.
- Relay 30 AMP for battery exchange A - B
- Relay 30 AMP start and stop (if provided)
- Auxiliary terminal blocks
- Auxiliary power supply disconnector
- Microprocessor control logic equipped with numerous programmable functions
- 128 x 80 pixel backlit graphic display with texts selectable in 5 languages
- Key selector MANUAL - AUTOMATIC
- Emergency start buttonsbattery A - B
- Rotatable padlockable opening for auxiliary line opening.
- Power supply line voltage for auxiliary services
- Battery voltage 1 / Battery voltage 2
- Count Hours
- rev counter (RPM)
- Oil pressure gauge (BAR / PSI)
- Water thermometer (°C / F)
- Fuel level (%)
- Level % water collection tank
- System pressure (BAR / PSI)
- Parameter protection with 2 password levels
- Programmable maintenance time
- Programmable periodic test
- Measurement of the ambient temperature °C
- Motor detection started by multiple signals
- Internal PLC for complex applications
- Clock and date
- OPTICAL port front